Begin today - right now!
We believe success begins with taking personal responsibility for our actions and holding ourselves accountable to results.
OPEX Portland matches you with your very own professional coach to create your best program for Fitness, Nutrition, and Lifestyle.
First, you’ll complete a full body and movement assessment to provide a baseline for where you sit within fitness today, and from this assessment, your coach will customize a program specific to your health and fitness needs.
Each day, you’ll receive personalized coaching from our experienced team who looks forward to guiding you along your fitness journey.
One coach. One client. One goal.
- We are committed to a culture of honesty and integrity for the betterment of our Clients, Coaches and Community.
- We believe that longevity requires being both patient and driven in pursuit of the aim.
- We commit to practice being open minded and fostering open communication.
- We are committed to endless exploration in the journey of self-discovery
- We believe success begins with taking personal responsibility for our actions and holding ourselves accountable to results.
- We believe in fun. We believe that, to be effective in a long-term sense, exercise has to be enjoyable. It has to be creative.
- We are the segue into a more healthy, active life. That responsibility means introducing clients to new activities, making them comfortable with working out in any environment, and giving them attributes they can display with pride.
- We believe in hard work. Our own hard work will be recognized by our clients and friends, and will encourage them to work harder in the face of challenge. We believe in multi-joint exercise using body weight or free weights. We believe exercise can happen anywhere, at any time. We train movements, not muscles.
- We believe in the long haul. Continual progress is necessary for self-actualization; if you’re not moving ahead, you’re falling behind. We set milestones and celebrate when they’re reached. And then we reach further.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’re comfortable in our skills, and can joke about our weaknesses. It’s always easier when you’re the best!
- We believe that it’s just as important to train for a canoe trip as a triathlon. Proper, smart preparedness increases the satisfaction derived from any activity, including mental preparation.
- We believe in science. We believe in ongoing education. We’re committed to the peer review process, the application of cutting-edge science, the debunking of myths, and the benefits of active debate and discussion.
Above all, we believe in ourselves and our clients!
In a world where many groups assume that all people will benefit from the same path, we know that everybody is genuinely unique and that they need their own path to success. That path needs to be supported by your own personal coach but your coach isn't there to hold your hand day by day. Your coach will guide you as you work hard, as you improve, as you make breakthroughs, and as you learn and move toward where you truly want to go
Your coach will design your workouts, your warm ups, guide you nutritionally, and help you create the best lifestyle practices to achieve your biggest goals and then you will have the support of our other coaches and community while you are working out on the floor. You will receive the coaching and attention of personal training, but the support and motivation that group training offers. It is the best of the personal training and group environments!
It doesn't matter if you are an avid gym goer or have never stepped foot in a gym before, at OPEX Portland, we have something great to offer everyone! Each workout can be manipulated to better accommodate your fitness goals and preferences.